Hospitals & Institutions
Services for Areas/Addicts
SERVICES FOR AREAS/ADDICTS
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
2. Service help, need a workshop
3. Clearance forms, go to NDOC Website (please be advised that by clicking on this link, you will be redirected away from the Sierra Sage Region of Narcotics Anonymous website. This link is listed for the convenience of our visitors and should as no way be seen as “implied endorsement or affiliation”).
4. Misc. forms, located in the H & I Handbook
5. H & I Basic Pamphlet
6. Directly contact H&I committees in the Areas which make up the Sierra Sage Region – Biggest Little Area of the World (BLAW), Capitol City Area (CANA), Rural Nevada Area (RNA), North Lake Tahoe Area (NLT), South Lake Tahoe Area (SLT), and Greater Owens Valley Area (GOVA).
7. Contact form for Regional H & I – Contact Form
Link for Facilities Administrators: Support for facilities
Link for NA Members: H & I Service Information
Sierra Sage Region of Narcotics Anonymous
Our region serves areas of Northern Nevada (Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Minden, Gardnerville, Fallon, Fernley, Silver Springs, Elko, Stagecoach, Dayton, Yerington, Wadsworth, Winnemucca, and Hawthorne) and Northern California (South Shore Lake Tahoe, North Shore Lake Tahoe, Truckee, Greenville, Bishop, Portola, Quincy, Susanville, Janesville, Loyalton and Herlong.)