SSRCNA XXVI – “Out of the Ashes”
November 4, 5, 6 2022
SSRCNA Guidelines for Logo Submission:
LOGO SUBMISSIONS FOR 2022 ARE NOW CLOSED – THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!
1. Logo submissions will be accepted from the fellowship for the upcoming convention until 1/16/2022. Only one submission per person will be accepted. Only logos submitted in print and digital formats will be accepted. Logos can be submitted through the convention website through the logo submission page.
2. Logos that are submitted will be vetted by the current committee and the current Arts & Graphics chair along with members of SSRSC and SSRSO will work closely together and research the logos to make sure there is no copyright or any other issues that may arise.
3. Must provide receipts or documentation for any clip art that was purchased being used in logo with submission.
4. Logos exceeding a four-color process will not be accepted.
5. Logos containing any religious elements will not be accepted. The convention committee reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any logo by group conscience.
6. After all logos that are submitted meet all above requirements, online voting will start through the Sierra Sage website under the convention page. Voting will close a week prior to Kick-Off dinner and the winner will be announced at the Kick-off dinner. The logo will be chosen by vote of the fellowship.
7. The logo that is chosen becomes the exclusive property of the SSRCNA/SSRSO.
8. The winner of the logo contest will sign a release; at the time the winner is announced. Winner will relinquish all rights and ownership of winning submission to SSRSO/SSRSC, at the event. Failure or refusal to sign release will result in forfeiture and the second-place logo will be chosen.
9. Certificate for choice of available printed merchandise will be included in winner’s registration packet.
THE WINNER FOR THIS YEAR IS: